Save the date for our Welcome Picnic on Sunday, Sept 6 from 5-7! Info below!
PRiSM is a progressive, LGBTQIA+ inclusive Christian community of young adult college and graduate students in and around Manhattan's Greenwich Village neighborhood. PRiSM students attend a variety of schools in our area. We invite all students to come and be part of our community!
All students are welcome to join us for:
- Welcome Picnic: Join PRiSM and Canterbury Downtown for a socially distanced Welcome Picnic at Grace Church at 10th St and Broadway on Sunday, 9/6 from 5-7pm.
- Sunday Social Hour: Join us for an outdoor, socially distanced time of checking in, catching up, and talking about faith & life. Starting 9/13.
- Tuesday Zoom Bible Study: Join students across NYC for an hourlong gathering for checkin in and bible study. This semester, we'll be reading the whole Gospel of Mark!
- College Food Pantry: PRiSM supports a student food pantry program in the East Village. All students are welcome to pick up food, volunteer, donate, or do all three!
- Once we can do so safely, we will continue our practice of retreats, service outings, justice learning trips, and more!
PRiSM is a joint ministry of First Presbyterian Church, Gustavus Adolphus Lutheran Church, St. John's Lutheran Church, Trinity Lower East Side Lutheran Parish and The Vine NYC Campus Ministry Network.